Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthdays

Yesterday was my birthday. Birthdays are a good time to reflect on what you have accomplished in the past and what you hope to accomplish in the future. I am blessed to have a wonderful wife and kids. I am also blessed to have the opportunity to serve the Lord in one of the most beautiful places on earth!

As I look back, I realize that I have made a lot of mistakes, but I have also done a lot of good. I wish I could have done more, but obviously that isn't possible. As I look to the future, I am excited about the fact that Amy will be completing her time at PTS and will be shortly after that finishing her time at Rutgers. I can't wait to have a counselor I really know to refer people to!

I have been richly blessed in my life, and I trust that as you rely on the Lord in your life, you too, will be richly blessed!

No comments: