Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Endings and Beginnings

Today is the last day of 2008. Did you accomplish everything that you hoped to accomplish? I hope so, but I figure that you (like me) did not get everything done that you would have like to get done. I have good news, you get to start over tomorrow!

As we end one year and take stock of what we were able to do and what we failed to do, let us do so with the knowledge that we still have time to do the things we didn't get done this year. As long as we are still working toward our goals, we haven't "failed" we just simply haven't achieved them yet.

If you got everything done that you wanted to do...then congratulations! If not, join with me in pledging to continue to do our best in 2009 to do ALL that the Lord has for us to do.

Let me be one of the first to say, "Happy New Year!" and God bless!

No comments: